Friday, April 29, 2016

A Great Time

I spent a wonderful evening last Monday night with the ladies of Assembly of God Church.  It was their Ladies Encounter and the guest speaker was Vanessa Hall, who is the Director of Women's Ministries, South Texas Assemblies of God. 


She was a great speaker and I enjoyed her message.

Of course, when church ladies come together we must have food!!!


And I was so happy when they brought in the coffee!


It was cold in there, I was so glad when my friend Mary June gave me a blanket to wrap up in.


Lot's of door prizes, as in lots and lots and I didn't win a one of them!  That's okay because I had a great time.

Linking with Deb @ Breathing in Grace
for Friday Foto Friends

Until Next Time
Standing on His Promises!



8 comments:

  1. What a fun time it looks to be. Food, speaker, message from the Lord and coffee!!!! Don't get no better. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what fun!!! Yes, there must be food! Glad you had a friend to give you a blanket. I spent Wednesday at a surgery center with my brother as his wife had rotator cuff surgery and we about froze in there!!! My Mom says that's to keep down germs...LOL Prayers for Texas, my Friend, as more rains head in. I've seen some of the pictures on TV and it's devastating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course there must be food!! Isn't that true in every church when women gather?! Glad you had a blanket to wrap up in. It's awful when you are cold and just can't get warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a refreshing day, but maybe a bit chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great time with great christian ladies. Food is always a good thing. Hope you got warm with the blanket and message.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time! Yes, there is always food around when Christian ladies gather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always a wonderful time when gathering with our sisters. Your speaker is a lovely woman. I'm sure her message was too. And of course there had to be food. Everybody agrees on that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!