Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pumpkin Cake


It just wouldn't be Thanksgiving at my house without Pumpkin Cake.  This is a very simple, easy recipe, but don't let that fool you, it's very yummy!

Pumpkin Cake

1 box yellow cake mix
1 can of pumpkin
4 eggs
1/2 cup oil
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
1 t. cinnamon
1/8 t. nutmeg (I put a little more)


Mix all ingredients until smooth.  Bake in a floured tube pan (or bundt pan) at 350 for one hour.  Cake is very moist.

 
All done and ready to go.  In the morning it will get a dusting of powdered sugar and be ready to share with family and friends.


We'll be at my daughter's tomorrow and little brother is coming Friday.  It's going to be a busy time around here.  I'll be back in a few days.  Wishing all of you a very Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!

 
 
Until Next Time
 
Mary



3 comments:

  1. Happy THANKSgiving, Ms. Mary. HOPE you have a great weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had your email address - Happy Thanksgiving.


    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great recipe, thank you for sharing. I will try it!

    I sure enjoy your blog Mary.
    Smiles,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!