Friday, October 24, 2014

Down The Street and Around the Block

 Hello, we've been around town this morning!
 
  
 
 
Well, all I can say about this picture is "oops."  I was trying to get the church steeple but I almost missed.  No time for a second shot when you're in a moving car!
 

 
 
Didn't realize how pretty the fountain is at Five Points. 
 

 
 
I love fountains.  We had one in our backyard years ago, my grandbabies loved to go fishing in our fountain.  Mr D. made them little fishing poles that we kept on the porch, just waiting for their visits.
 

 
 
Such a pretty place to take a walk.
 

 
 
Go Dawgs!   I'll always be a Bulldog Fan.
 

 
 
We stopped for breakfast this morning and took pictures of US !!  We were sitting across from each other in a booth, I started to get beside Dean and take a selfie of us together.  Then I
thought ~ naw ~ I didn't want everyone looking at the old people taking a selfie.  Especially when it probably would have taken us several attempts to get a good one!  lol
 
 

 
 
We always stop here on our way home and Mr D. gets me one of these.......
 
 

 
 
 
Yep, a great big Coca Cola.  I may have mentioned this before....when I lived at home my mother never kept coke at the house.  One of the first things I did after Mr D. and I married was call the coke man and have a case delivered to the house on a regular basis.  My kids would think there was something wrong with me if they came over and there was no coke in our house.   I know, I'm bad....love my coffee too. 
 
 
Until Next Time..
Smile, Jesus Loves You!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Love going around town with you. Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to go round your town with you!

    I love Coke too, but try not to drink it much anymore - it's not friendly to my waistline.

    Thank you for your visit to my blog! I hope to see you around!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!