Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Days of Blessings

 
Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night.
Caroline Schroeder
 
A work in progress!  Stay tuned....
 
I wish I had a box,
the biggest I could find.
I'd fill it right up to the brim
with everything that's kind.
 

Let your light shine.
 
 
A box without a lock, of course,
and never any key,
for everything inside that box
would then be offered free.
 
 

A little clay pot with sugar on top!
 
Grateful words for joys received,
I'd freely give away.
Oh, let us open wide a box
of praise for every day.
 
 

From my Tammy Cup collection.
 
How great is Your goodness, which You have stored up for those who fear You, which You bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in You.
Psalm 31:19
 

My outside trellis now lives inside!
 
Today's Inspiration:
"Words to Warm a Women's Heart"
 
Until Next Time
I'll be looking for big box to hold lots of praise's.


 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Loved looking at all you're pretties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...such a sweet post. Love all your treasures! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweet Mary! It's always refrehing visiting your and reading your lovely posts :) Enjoy your day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!